Friday, June 18, 2010

A New Spin on Foundation Brushes

Friday's MakeUp Fix
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! The craze right now is the airbrush make-up look and system...if you've stepped foot in a Sephora in the last three weeks you can't miss the HUGE kiosk front and center promoting their $200 airbrush make-up system...now I am not knocking it...I haven't even tried it...but...I can think of a better way to spend $200...maybe the fabulous Frye Vintage Billy Cowboy boots I have been eyeing for a year now ;) To each her own!



Well....we just switched over to mirabella make-up here at the salon. The thing I love most about this line is the educational support we receive from it. We had a class a few weeks back and his first suggestion was to put on foundation with a powder brush...I must say I was a little proud of myself...I use this technique and people always look at me like I am an alien when I talk about it...I am not alone!

You will fall in love...I promise...Choose a liquid foundation, one with at least SPF15. You will only need a small amount. Most come in a bottle with a pump...1 pump will do ya! Dab your brush in the product and make a circular motion around your face...I start in the middle and work outward...but make-up is all about taking techniques and finding what works best for you...just give it a shot! Swirl away!

love.

1 comment:

  1. I have been lusting after very similar boots for a while! something inside keeps saying I NEED them for my sundresses :)

    ReplyDelete