Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mama Dips....



Paula Deen has to have a sister in Chapel Hill by the name of Mama Dip. I must say, she gives Fred's Farmer's Market a run for their money if there ever was such a thing. I thoroughly enjoyed my vegetable plate that a vegetarian would dare not touch...vegetables aren't vegetables unless cooked with bacon right?? Daniel raved over the chicken and gravy and mac n'cheese. I think it might be our new favorite spot. Afterwards of course I came home to try to redeem myself for the "home cooking" we had partaken in and looked up a plethora of organic/healthy/low-fat recipes to put on the menu for the week....

I am soooo obsessed with weelicious.com....pop over and check her out. Now, some of her recipes cater to, say, the infant and three year old in your life ;) However, a lot of her stuff is absolutely fabulous....the Balsamic Chicken, lime and maple syrup sweet potatoes, and skirt steak fajitas. Easy to make, healthy, and absolutely delicious....I think my fitness geek brother would approve ;) You can even add recipes to your online Recipe Box, I love when people make it so easy!

Adding to my beauty bag tomorrow....I am so excited ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment